First Time Home Buyers
Buying your first home can a whirlwind of stress and excitement… and we’re here to help!
Click below to access a few tips on how to begin buying your first home.
Search through all of the expert tools for home buyers McIntee Real Estate has to offer.
The First Steps
- Save for your downpayment and closing costs.
- Work with a mortgage specialist to determine how much you can afford for home.
- Check, and if needed, repair your credit score.
- Research you mortgage loan options and rates available to you.
- Get a pre-approved letter from a qualified mortgage specialist before you begin your search.
How to Prepare for Mortgage Pre-approval
- Save for a downpayment.
- Prepare your documents (notice of assessments, T4s, employer letter, bank statements, current payments, etc.).
- Go shopping by contacting your bank financial specialists & mortgage brokers.
First Time Home Buyer’s Incentive
This government offered program offers 5 or 10% of a newly constructed home’s purchase price to put toward a downpayment, or 5% toward the purchase of a an existing home. With no additional monthly payments, this helps to make home ownership more affordable.
For more information, or to speak to a McIntee Sales Rep/Broker, fill out the following form and one will be in touch with you ASAP!